- 24 hours of Great Glen - "Hundreds of riders of all ages and abilities participate in this challenging and highly competitive mountain bike race. Riders will lap the course as a single rider or member of a team through the dark of the night until the canon fires again at noon on Sunday signaling the end of the event." Quote from the race website.
- Eastman Triathlon - 1/3 mile fresh water swim in Eastman Lake, 12 mile out and back course on Road Round the Lake and Route 10, and finishing with 5k run along the west shore of Eastman Lake.
- Lake Placid Ironman - 2.4 mile swim, 112 mile bike, and finishing with a 26.2 mile run (a full marathon).
- Lake Sunapee, NH Road Bike Race - 23 mile circuit on rolling terrain, 1300 ft climbing/circuit, 1-3 laps depending on category.
- Mooseman Triathlon - Half Ironman in Bristol, NH.
- Mt. Washington Auto Road Bicycle Hillclimb - The historic annual event that ascends the highest peak in Northeaster North America, home to some of the worst weather on the planet with a peak at 6288 ft above sea level. Race starts at the toll house (1563 ft), and finishes at the top of the auto road (6267 ft). "The Mt. Washington Hill Climb is quickly becoming known as the toughest hill climb in the world at 7.6 miles in length, has an average grade of 12% with extended sections of 18% and the last 50 yards is an amazing 22%! Sprint that to the finish" and you will know why some international cyclists have dubbed this the "Toughest Hillclimb in the World". Held in August.
- Newton's Revenge - Same course as the historic annual Mt. Washington Auto Road Bicycle Hillclimb ? the toughest Hillclimb in the world.
- Pinnacle Challenge Multi-Sport Adventure Race - Compete either as a Team or individual. Race comprises of a road run, mountain bike, road bike, and trail run, in that order. Visit the race link for details and distances. Team Pinnacle promoted race, see our race page for more details.
- Pinnacle Mountain Bike Race - Cross Country race part of the New England Championship Series, a Team Pinnacle promoted race, see our race page for more details.
- Six in the Stix Trail Run - Team Pinnacle promoted race, see our race page for more details.
- The Prouty - This is a Dartmouth Hitchcock Norris Cotton Cancer Center annual fund raiser, it is not a race, however, it has a very large turnout each year to support the cause and offers a multitude of options for Cyclists and walkers, from 5k to 100 miles. Held in Hanover, NH.
- Vermont 50 - Mountian Bike or Run 50 miles of beautiful, but challenging, Vermont back roads and trails.
- Vermont 100 - Vermont 100 mile endurance run is one of the oldest Ultra Runs in the country.